You are responsible for the protection, security, and integrity of AZA data and resources under your control.
- You must comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and with our policies that are made available to you.
- You must respect the rights and privacy of others, including intellectual property and personal property rights.
- You must maintain the security of accounts and must protect and regularly change your account passwords according to standards maintained by and shared with you by AZA’s IT department.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must get the consent of your legal guardian who agrees to be bound to this agreement.
- You may not conduct illegal, unlawful, or harmful communications across our physical, hosted, or cloud networks. The following are expressly prohibited:
- Child Pornography
- Revenge Porn
- Bullying or Other Harassment
- Threats of Violence
- Illegal Recordings
- Misappropriation of Another’s Identity or Use
- You may not post materials that are defamatory, libelous, or slanderous; nor that violate the rights of other persons or users.
- You may not make unauthorized modification or deletion of any data that is the property of AZA or its users, or in use on AZA’s properties or resources, including, but not limited to, student data, identification data, or metadata,
- You may not intercept or otherwise divert the communications of another person to any intended recipient including response communications from that intended recipient.
- You may not interfere with the efficacy, accuracy, access, or operations of AZA’s computing, internet, and communication resources, including via the use of malware, virus, or Denial-Of-Service (DoS) technologies.
- You may not share your account and password information with others, nor allow others to use AZA’s computing, internet, and communication resources.
- You may not use our resources to conduct private business or commerce.
- You may not use or resell our services or collateral, including the use of our trademarks and other Intellectual Property, unless you are an Authorized Reseller granted rights under contract with our organization.
- You may not Infringe upon the copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights of others, whether or not it is made available on AZA’s computing, internet, and communication resources; or made available by AZA and/or other users. In addition, except as permitted by law, you may not store such information.
AZA does not guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to its computing, internet, and communication resources. Service, including email services, may be discontinued or suspended at any time at the discretion of AZA, without consent of the user.
PROTECTION OF USER ACCOUNTS
- We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of your communications. You must take precautions when sending sensitive information via email and AZA’s computing, internet, and communication resources.
- We routinely monitor and log user account activities including session data, account access, password activity, website behavior, data use, and suspicious activity. Unusually heavy or suspicious activity may result in suspension or cancellation of user accounts.
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DISCLOSURE
Thanks for purchasing our AZA Health & Wellness/DocPhyzio products (or subscribing to our services) at docphyzio.com operated by DocPhyzio/AZA Health & Wellness, INC. We offer a full money-back guarantee for all purchases made on our website. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your money back no questions asked within the time frame listed below.
- I (customer) agree to start my FREE 7-day trial of the AZA online physical therapy membership plan. My monthly membership plan carries no contracts and I can cancel at any time. I understand that if I do not cancel my membership within 7 days and on the 8th day, I will be billed and my credit card automatically charged for $29.99 to start my monthly membership. I will be billed $29.99 / month for my AZA online physical therapy membership in perpetuity until I cancel my membership in my customer dashboard at docphyzio.com – after my cancellation, I will not be billed further for any future months of service.
- If I (customer) choose to bump my MONTHLY membership offer from the $29.99 / month plan and purchase the AZA ANNUAL membership with FREE Tool-Kit of essential tools for $199 for the year, with a 7-day money back guarantee, this ANNUAL membership will be re-billed every year in perpetuity until I cancel in the same manor mentioned above, and if I wish to cancel my 7-day trial period, I understand that I will not be charged until the 7-day trial period ends. If I choose to keep my membership beyond 7-days, AZA will send me either a FREE Tool-Kit OR I can opt to pay for an upgraded Deluxe Tool-Kit + Annual Subscription ($218.00) or Premium Tool-Kit + Annual Subscription ($238.00). The shipping & handling fees AZA incurs for the Tool-Kit gift in this promo is non-refundable and I the customer will get to keep the Care Package gift of essential treatment tools. For AZA Academy Courses, you are eligible for a full reimbursement within 30 days from your purchase date as long as you have not completed greater than 10% of the course. If you have completed 11% or more, you are no longer eligible for a refund of any kind even within the 30 day time period. You can check your progress in your Dashboard in the “My Courses” tab.
- If I (customer) decide to purchase a Care Package, I understand that I have 15 days to return for a full refund. I (customer) also understand that I (customer) will be responsible for paying the shipping costs to return the Care Package. Once 15 days from purchase has passed, Care Package purchases are no longer eligible for returns.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or replacement RMA number. Once approved, please send physical returns to:
AZA Health & Wellness Returns
5753 E. Santa Ana Cyn Rd. STE g162
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807
We encourage our customers to try the product (or service) in the first 7 days after their purchase to ensure it fits your needs.If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.